Friday, July 30, 2010

ALRIGHT

as my recent posts on shawnisdead have said:

"And I want to make it a movie.
Think about it?

New actors, barely them at least, my "friends", a dodge around copyrighting, and some careful location picks.

We can do it.

Read it. Love it.
Always, as promised,
-S."

I have permission xD So I'm rather excited about it, as this blog has come out to be. So I hope anyone who finds this can give me some advice.

My ideas:

"HTM
.i dont wanna change anything big, you know?

-make Lily less of a trouble maker
-breakups better
-tally of points throughout
-MARAUDERS THE SAME
-more about fighting the war
-figure out years better
-mix epilogues?
-titanic-esque ending
-lily and james get together=better done

I think thats all for now xD
Always, as promised,
-S."

So that's all for now, for now.
Always, as promised,
-S.

+ Apparently Jon Devoto is stalking me. Weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment